Help and Knowledge
Registering a New Domain with Tagadab
This guide will take you through the steps of registering a new domain name with Tagadab.
Registering a New Domain
- Click on ‘Domains’ in the top navigation bar on our website at www.tagadab.com (see Screen 1).
- Check the availability of your domain by entering the name you wish to register without the ‘www’ prefix or the extension in the field under ‘Check domain availability’. Click the “Check” button to continue (see screen 2)
- You will see a list of domains that are either available or already registered. Select the domain you wish to purchase, tick the 'Buy' box and choose the subscription length. Then click the ‘Buy selection now’ button (see screen 3).
- Enter the required details that will be used to register the domain and click the ‘Proceed to Checkout” button. While Tagadab will act as your registrar, you must identify the person and/or enterprise attached to the domain (see screen 4).
- If you are an existing Tagadab customer, enter your username and password and click the ‘Login’ button. This will add the domain to your existing account and allow you to make payment. If you are a new customer, enter the details and click the “Create my Account” button (see screen 5).
- Confirm your selections and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button (see Screen 6).
- Issue payment to complete the transfer. New customers will need to add a new card by selecting “Register New” and then clicking the 'Pay & Order’ button (see Screen 7).
- Enter your credit card details and click 'Yes, I confirm my payment' to process your payment and begin the domain transfer (see Screen 7). A confirmation email will be sent to the address registered to your account.