Help and Knowledge
Obtaining Server Credentials for the First Time
This guide will instruct you on how to locate your VPS and Dedicated Server Credentials
Locating VPS and Dedicated Server Credentials
- Go to www.tagadab.com and click on the “Log In” button in the top right corner of our home page. Enter the email address and the password you originally used when registering with Tagadab and click on the “Login” button.
- You will see the main page of your Tagadab Control Panel (see Screen 1) where you can manage the details of your server(s) such as adding a nickname, requesting an upgrade or cancelling your server. To view the details of your server(s), click on the link under “Name.”
Note: Only a Standard Range VPS can be cancelled on this screen. To cancel a Premium or Dedicated server, please contact us.
- Under the “Overview” icon, write down the “Administrator Password” for the server you selected(see Screen 2) as it will be needed to log onto the server.
Note: Linux Servers will display only the root password line while Windows servers will have two lines: Administrator Username & Administrator Password as displayed in Screen 2.
- Next, click on the “IP Addresses” icon (see Screen 3).
- Write down the IP address shown in the box under the heading "IPv4 Addresses” (see Screen 4).
With both the Administrator Password and IP Address in hand, you can now access your Tagadab server.